Saturday, September 1, 2012

One Fine Day Layout

Using some of the newest CTMH colors (Slate, Whisper, Ruby, Champagne, and Cashmere) I put this layout together from the pattern found in the Make It from Your Heart that can be purchased from CTMH. 

I used White Daisy as my cardstock and added the other colors in varies shapes.  (1) The using Slate ink, I random stamped the small flower image (C1511 My Acrylix Love Blooms) on both 2" x 2" Whisper cardstock squares.  (2) Then Stamped a bracket shape on the cut White Daisy bracket that was cut from my Cricut.  (3) I colored the Irresistibles (Z1779 Houndstooth Alphabet) letters to spell "One Fine Day".  (4) To create a scalloped edge on both the Ruby cardstock, I used the corner rounder (Z578).  (5) By cutting a "V" on the Ruby cardstock and Champagne cardstock pieces, this created a ribbon edge finish.  (6) The of course, I sponged all cardstock with Slate ink.


A great way to only use 2 photos (3"x 4" and 4"x 6"). I had these two laying around from my son's first snow day. In my opinion, that was a Fine Day :) Or at least any day it snows is a fine day in my book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment