Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hubby's birthday card

I'm so excited CTMH has came out with more masculine stamp sets and paperpacks that fit my hubby's style (he's a car guy).  So for this birthday this year I was ready to use the Maximum Power stamp set featuring a 70's Chevy Chevelle and a 70's Ford Mustang.  I found the cute little saying on Pintrest and used the new Framework Alphabet stamp set with an older stamp set, Tiny Typewriter Alphabet.  


I used CTMH cardstock (Ruby, Black, and White Daisy).  The car was stamped in Ruby on white CS, and framed with black CS.  Then, I used the sponge daubers to get the 'smoke effect' with black ink around the car.  Using a light blue CS, I stamped "every day can be a" in black ink.  I used the tire track stamp on the Ruby CS before I adhered the car image.  

I really hope he likes this one.  I know I do!


4 comments:

  1. What a great card!! I too am so glad they came out with this masculine set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I LOVE the sentiment- snicker. REALLY a muscle car(d).

    ReplyDelete