Thursday, July 26, 2012

Baby Treat Box

My first artwork using my CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge!  My hubby came home today to tell me he had an office baby shower to go to the next day.  So this was my perfect chance to make something cute with my new toy.  We were not sure of the baby's gender so I found the gender-neutral bag in the closet and it led to the creativity for me.


So I made this box and had some cute pastel cardstock around.  The stamp set it also CTMH with the cute baby images and the letters are one of the new stamp sets from CTMH as well.  I used coordinating inks with the cardstock and here you go!  My very own creation all from a bag!  It was the perfect size to put a gift card inside and left a little extra room.





Here you can see how this measures out; although it did cut off a full 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock.




When I came home today I had to ask my hubby, "what did they think?" and was told they loved it.  So that makes me feel special.

No comments:

Post a Comment